AirBNB Set-Up and Management Service FAQ'S

Why should I use The Housekeeper to set-up my AirBNB Property?

We know the AirBNB Rental Market and we know how to set-up your property to attract the right kind of guest at the right price! We spend our days cleaning, organising, decluttering and styling our clients homes. We fold their towels and sort their cupboards, make their beds, scrub their ovens, straighten the rug and reset the cushions on their lounge. Our Housekeepers are home management experts and understand better than most how to bring out the best features of your property. We understand that you don't have time to waste when turing your empty property into a short term holiday rental and our service can be completed in a little as 7 days*. We take care of everything - we set-up and style your property, supplying everything you need to host your first guests. We have a professional photographer who will take beautifully styled - magazine worthy images of your space for your listing and promotional materials, we set up your listing and we can manage your bookings making your life so much easier. We take care of the housekeeping between guests and we report back to you at every stage for peace of mind that your property is in good hands. We even offer catering packages for you to offer your guests breakfast and special occasion hampers on arrival for that extra special guest experience. 

Great, so I'm interested in your service. What happens next?

Get in touch with us via our contact form and we will call you to organise a suitable time for your completely free consultation. We walk with you through your property to discuss your situation, assess your needs and provide you with a comprehensive quote. The best part is that our service can start making you money straight away (and the costs can be a tax deduction in most cases).

What kind of furniture and finishings do you use?

Contact us for access to our Supplies page to view the extensive range of beautiful, high quality homewares and furniture that we have available to choose from. 

How long does a typical set-up service take from start to finish?

We require at least 7 days notice after our initial consultation to book in your service. it is best to contact us as soon as you have made the decision to list your home as a short term holiday rental so that we can begin discussions and give you the most accurate timeline. Of course delays can happen but once you decide to go ahead, we can usually have your property ready for your first guests within 7 days.. 

What areas to you service?

We currently service the Gold Coast, Byron Bay and Brisbane and surrounds with our AirBNB Set-Up service. 

What are your payment terms?

Due to the high demand for our services, we require a 20% deposit upon booking to retain our services. The remaining 80% is payable prior to installation. We accept bank transfer for deposits and credit card payments through mobile Eftpos facilities. 

Can I see your previous work or talk to a client for a reference?

Absolutely! You can see some of our previous work on our Instagram page and during our initial consultation we can put you in touch with current and previous clients for references.